03 October 2007

howies Autumn Catalogue


I've just been looking at the autumn catalogue from howies, the undeniably cool clothing company. Well worth a look. I'm not sure if it's just come out, or if it's been available for a few weeks, but it's the first time I've seen this one.

Even if, like me, you don't really like clothes shopping and fashion is a big turn-off, the four-times-yearly howies catalogue is a wealth of beautiful photography, thoughtful writing and fun ideas. I can't afford to buy much of their clothing, but that doesn't stop me from appreciating their catalogues.

There's a paper version on its way, but I'm just flicking through the PDF. This season's theme seems to be howies' local river, the Teifi, and other associated wateryness - rivers, streams, oceans, pollution and stuff like that. Good stuff. Get one.

No comments: